Rats and Mice
Rodents can be a major problem. They are very social and multiply quickly. Rats can fit through a hole the size of a quarter. Mice can fit through a hole the size of a dime. Both rodent baits and traditional rodent traps are used to eliminate current infestations. Yet the best method to exclude rodents is to block their entry points as much as possible. These entry points include;
- air conditioning ducting from the exterior to the interior of the home,
- vents leading to the attic,
- roof interchanging points under eaves,
- bottom garage door and general door damaged weather-stripping,
- plumbing entries,
- un maintained doggy doors
- and other cracks, crevices, and holes.
Steel wool, metal wire screens (1/4 squares) are best to use. Rats chew easily through expansion foam therefore the metal screens are best to seal entries.
Using rodent baits is a good method to bring down the rodent population around a home. Rodent baits are placed in tamper resistant stations. These stations hold the baits securely inside and are used so that pets or children are not directly exposed to the baits.
Botanical rodent repellents can be used in enclosed small areas such as cars, cabinetry, and voids. The products last up 30 days.
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry. (951) 676-6812